At Milan Fashion Week Fall-Winter 2023, we most remember the Prada show. And not only with the collection, but also with the makeup of the models. Longtime friends of the Fashion House Gigi Hadid and Kendal Jenner appeared on the catwalk with colored false eyelashes. For Gigi, the makeup artists chose light orange (or even peach), and for Kendall, lavender. And it is important that these shades are best combined with their skin tone and hair.
It is also interesting that colored eyelashes, even in XL volume, looked very harmonious on the models. And the fact is that they have become the only bright accent of the image. Makeup artists only evened out the tone of the girls’ faces, applied peach blush, emphasized the eyebrows and used a neutral lip balm.
Another detail: the lower lashes remained intact.
We suggest not to wait for autumn, but to repeat the trend from the catwalk this spring. And if you are not ready for false eyelashes, use colored mascara!
In the photo from left to right:
1) All-In-One Mascara, Promakeup Laboratoryshade “Copper”, 1035 rubles.
2) B.Color mascara, 7Daysshade 05 Green, 649 rubles.
3) Diorshow mascara, Diorshade 288 “Blue”, 3500 rubles.
4) Mascara My Crush!, Relouisshade Banana Mania, 335 rubles.
5) Mascara Sexy Ultimate Lashes Mascara, Romanovamakeupshade Brown, 1190 rubles.
6) Mascara Vamp!, Pupashade 301 “Electric”, 1355 rubles.