Stewed potatoes with meat is the most popular dish at family lunches and dinners. Each housewife prepares it according to her own special recipe, and we have collected 12 of the best of them and share with you!
1. Stewed potatoes with chicken meat
Chicken pieces stewed with potatoes are a luxurious option for a family meal.
You will need: 10 potatoes, 500 g chicken meat, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 2 tomatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, any fat for frying, salt and spices.
1. Take the chicken apart into portioned pieces. Fry in hot fat over high heat until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to a level below medium, add the onion, cut into thin half rings, fry until golden brown, add the grated carrots and garlic.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes or sticks, pour into a container with meat and vegetables. Pour in half a glass of water. Wait until the liquid boils, add salt and spices. Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for about 45 minutes.
4. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, put them in a saucepan ten minutes before they are ready. Stir.
2. Stewed potatoes with meat “Assorted”
If you stew several types of meat products with potatoes at once, then the dish will only benefit from this.
You will need: 1 kg of potatoes, 500 g of pork ribs, 300 g of beef, 200 g of lard with meat layers, 3 medium onions, 1 bunch of dill, 1 large carrot, 2 cups of unfiltered beer, broth, salt and spices.
1. Cut the meat into pieces, lard – into thin slices. Place on a greased baking sheet. Lay coarsely chopped onions and carrots nearby. Bake in the oven for an hour.
2. Transfer the meat with vegetables to a large cauldron, fill with beer and broth so that the liquid covers the food. Boil for 1-2 hours on minimum heat. The meat should become soft.
3. Pour medium-sized chopped potatoes, cook for half an hour after boiling. Season with salt and spices. Serve with dill greens.
3. Potatoes stewed in cream with pork
Tender potatoes with a soft piece of meat literally melting in your mouth, and all this in a fragrant creamy sauce… Be sure to cook it!
You will need: 800 g potatoes, 300 g pork meat, 1 carrot and onion each, 90 ml fresh cream, sea salt, spices and fresh herbs (any).
1. Fry the meat in a saucepan until golden brown, add chopped carrots and onions. Stir, fry until half cooked.
2. Fill with a little water or broth, salt and pepper to your liking. Boil on low heat for half an hour.
3. Pour the sliced \u200b\u200bpotatoes into the saucepan. Add water to almost cover the vegetables. Carcasses 20 minutes.
4. Pour cream into the potatoes with meat, add finely chopped greens. Cover with a lid, simmer for another five minutes and remove from the stove.
4. Stewed chicken with potatoes in a slow cooker
Stews in a slow cooker are especially tasty, as if from a Russian stove.
You will need: 1 small chicken (carcass), 8 medium-sized potatoes, 3 tbsp. l. soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and seasonings to taste.
1. Cut the chicken into portions. Put the meat in a bowl, rub each piece with salt and spices, pour soy sauce mixed with chopped garlic. Leave to marinate for an hour or two in the refrigerator.
2. In the slow cooker, turn on the “Frying” mode, heat up a little fat, lay out the pieces in small portions. Fry until golden brown. Pour in the marinade, switch to the “Baking” mode and cook for 60 minutes.
3. Open the lid of the multicooker, carefully turn the meat over, cook in the same mode for another half an hour.
4. Remove the finished meat from the container, dip the peeled potatoes into the remaining juice, cut into large slices. Pour in a glass of water or broth. Carcasses in the “Pilaf” mode until cooked.
5. Chinese stew with potatoes
A few new ingredients and the usual stewed potatoes turn out to be more exotic in taste. This is how this dish is prepared in China!
You will need: 900 g potatoes, 350 g pork belly (with skin), 300 g pork tenderloin, 2 small onions, 2 clove spice buds, 1 star anise, 5 tbsp. l. soy sauce, 1 tsp. Sahara.
1. Cut the brisket into slices, put in a heated stewpan. Fry over medium heat so that all the fat is rendered, and the fat turns into cracklings.
2. Pour chopped meat into a saucepan, fry over high heat until golden brown.
3. Bow Nar hedgehog half rings, add to the meat, fry until it becomes golden. Then pour in soy sauce, sprinkle with sugar and stew meat with onions for 12 minutes.
4. Pour the contents of the saucepan with boiling water. Add seasonings. Simmer over low heat for about an hour.
5. Cut the potatoes into large cubes. Transfer to a saucepan on top of the meat. Carcasses for another half an hour. The potatoes should start to soften a little.
6. Stewed potatoes with meat in sour cream
Do you want to surprise your guests? Then cook for them stewed potatoes with rabbit meat in sour cream. Divinely delicious!
You will need: 1 rabbit carcass, 1 kg of small potatoes, 3 onions, 1 carrot, 1 glass of homemade sour cream, spices and sea salt.
1. Cut the rabbit carcass into small pieces. Fry in vegetable oil. A ruddy crust should form.
2. Pour onion, cut into half rings. Fry everything together over high heat, stirring from time to time. Add chopped carrots.
3. Peel the potatoes. If the tubers are small, you do not need to cut them. If there are none, then cut the larger potatoes into large slices or cubes. Add meat with vegetables. Fry for 10 minutes. Then pour water mixed with homemade sour cream.
4. Salt and pepper to taste. After boiling, reduce the intensity of the fire to a minimum. Carcasses 1 hour under a slightly ajar lid.
7. Stew with cabbage and potatoes
There is a legend that Peter the Great liked to eat potatoes with meat and cabbage. Do you want to feel like a queen? Then cook this dish for yourself!
You will need: 600 g potatoes, 500 g turkey fillet, 0.5 fork of white cabbage, 1 medium onion and carrot, 4 tomatoes, spices and fresh dill.
1. Wash the turkey fillet and dry it well with kitchen towels. Cut into medium cubes. Fry in hot vegetable oil until golden brown. In the process of frying, add spices.
2. Pour the onion, chopped into small cubes, to the meat, when it turns golden, add small carrot cubes.
3. Cut the potatoes into slices, put in a cauldron with meat. Cover with a lid, carcasses for 35 – 45 minutes under the lid on the smallest fire.
4. Finely chop the cabbage, lightly salt, remember with your hands so that the juice begins to stand out. Lay on top of the potatoes. Lay the tomato halves on top.
5. Mix the finished stew with vegetables, season to taste, if necessary. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
8. Stewed potatoes stuffed with meat
The same stewed potatoes with meat, but how impressive it looks on the festive table!
You will need: 10 potatoes of the same size, 450 g of pork, 1 egg, 2 onions, 2 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, spices for minced meat.
1. Finely chop the meat or pass it through a meat grinder with the largest holes. Mix with an egg, ground onion in a blender, chopped garlic, season with salt and spices.
2. Peel the potatoes, use a special tool or simply cut out the core with a knife.
3. Fill the hollows in the potatoes with the meat stuffing. Put in a saucepan. Fill half with water. Add bay leaf, peppercorns, a couple of tablespoons of butter. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, covered, until tender.
9. Pork ribs stewed with potatoes
This dish is cooked in a large clay or ceramic pot. It turns out tasty and fragrant.
You will need: 600 g pork ribs, 0.5 kg potatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 onions and 1 carrot, 1-2 tbsp. l. tomato sauce, 60 ml soy sauce, 4 tbsp. l. mayonnaise and sour cream, 250 g of hard cheese, salt and spices to your taste.
1. Cut the ribs in portions, fry in fat until golden brown, transfer to a pot. Salt a little and sprinkle with spices.
2. On the remaining fat after the meat, fry onions and carrots. Pour into a pot.
3. Cut the potatoes into circles, add salt and spices, half the norm of mayonnaise and sour cream, garlic passed through a press. Mix everything well and also send it to the pot to the meat.
4. Dilute the remaining sour cream and mayonnaise with two glasses of water or broth. Pour the contents of the pot. Cover with a lid and put in the oven. Carcasses at an average temperature of 1.2 hours.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese, put in the oven for 5-7 minutes so that it is completely melted.
10. Stewed potatoes with meat and eggplant
Eggplant gives this dish a light piquant “point”, and sour cream filling turns a banal stew with meat into a culinary masterpiece.
You will need: 7-8 potatoes, 600 g chicken fillet, 1 eggplant, 2 onions, 1 cup sour cream, 2 tbsp. l. flour, salt and seasoningYou.
1. At the bottom of a large cauldron, pour half of the potatoes cut into small slices. Sprinkle with half of the raw onion cut into half rings. Next – diced chicken fillet and thin slices of eggplant. Repeat layers.
2. Fill the contents of the cauldron with hot water or broth so that the liquid is 2 cm above the last layer. Add spices, pour 2 tsp. salt. Cover with a lid. Simmer over low heat for about an hour.
3. When potatoes and meat are almost ready, add sour cream. Simmer covered for another 20 minutes.
11. Meat with potatoes “Monastic style”
We don’t know if novices in monasteries cook this dish, but it turns out to be very tasty and fragrant!
You will need: 1 kg of potatoes, 1 chicken, 3 onions, 1 bunch of green onions, 0.5 cups of vegetable oil, salt and seasonings.
1. Cut the meat in portions, fry in vegetable oil. Add diced onion.
2. Separately fry the diced potatoes. Put together with the meat in a deep pan made of heat-resistant glass or ceramics.
3. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, pour boiling water to the middle of the contents. Salt and pepper to taste. Carcasses under the lid until cooked on the stove or in the oven.
12. Braised lamb with mushrooms and potatoes
If there are dried forest mushrooms in the house, then the dish will turn out incredibly fragrant and tasty.
You will need: 1 kg of lamb meat, 1 kg of potatoes, 150 g of lard, 2 onions, 500 g of already boiled and fried wild mushrooms (champignons are also suitable), 1 glass of light beer, 1 bunch of cilantro, 1 tsp. suneli hops, a pinch of zira, other spices to taste.
1. Melt the lard at maximum heat, fry the pieces of lamb. Add the onion, fry until bright golden brown.
2. Coarsely chop the potatoes and also fry in lard until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl with meat. Salt and pepper to taste, add suneli hops and cumin.
3. Put fried mushrooms on potatoes. Place over medium heat, pour over beer and bring to a boil. Cover with lid and simmer for 45 minutes.