We have collected 8 of the most delicious and step-by-step recipes on how to make a Milk Girl cake at home. You can easily make it, even if it is the first baking in your life!
1. Cake “Milk girl” with curd cream
It’s hard to find an even simpler cake recipe!
For cakes: 200 g flour, 2 eggs, 400 ml condensed milk, 1 pack of baking powder.
For cream: 600 g curd cheese, 400 g mascarpone, 200 g condensed milk, 1 pack of vanilla sugar.
1. Mix all the ingredients for the cream, beat with a mixer at low speed and put in the refrigerator.
2. Beat eggs until foamy, add condensed milk and beat again.
3. Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder and gently fold it into the dough.
4. Divide the dough into 8 parts and cut out 8 parchment circles according to the size of the cakes.
5. Distribute approximately 2 tbsp. dough in a circle, and bake each cake for 5-7 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Assemble the cake, spreading each cake with about 2-2.5 tbsp. cream and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Spread the rest of the cream on the cake on all sides and put it in the refrigerator for another 2 hours.
2. Cake “Milk girl” with butter cream
Delicate butter cream will be softer and sweeter than cottage cheese.
For cakes: 160 g flour, 2 eggs, 400 ml condensed milk, 10 g baking powder.
For cream: 400 ml 35% cream, 0.5 tbsp. powdered sugar.
1. Beat the eggs and mix them with condensed milk.
2. Add sifted flour with baking powder to the dough so that the consistency is slightly thicker than on pancakes.
3. Lay out the cakes in circles – about 2 tbsp. dough for each, and spread thinner.
4. Bake the cakes for 5 minutes at 200 degrees and immediately transfer to new paper.
5. Cool the cream well and beat it with powdered sugar. Optionally, add cream fixative.
6. Coat the cakes with cream and put the cake in the refrigerator for 3 hours so that it soaks.
3. Cake “Milk girl” with sour cream
Sour cream is very easy to work with and requires almost nothing.
For cakes: 160 g flour, 2 eggs, 380 ml condensed milk, 10 g baking powder.
For cream: 600 g fat sour cream, a pinch of vanillin, 100 g powdered sugar, coconut flakes.
1. Beat the eggs and mix them with condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add sifted flour with baking powder to the dough, leave for 10 minutes.
3. Draw circles on the parchment according to the size of the cakes and distribute 2 tbsp on each. test.
4. Bake the cakes for 5 minutes at 200 degrees and leave to cool.
5. Add powdered sugar with vanilla to the sour cream, mix and heat without boiling.
6. Lubricate the cakes with cream, assemble the cake, coat on all sides and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
4. Cake “Milk girl” with prunes
A handful of prunes will make the taste of the usual cake very original!
For cakes: 240 g flour, 570 ml condensed milk, 3 eggs, 1 tsp. baking powder, a pinch of salt, 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
For cream: 600 g 20% sour cream, 120 g sugar, 150 g prunes.
1. Rinse the prunes and leave them to dry while you do the rest.
2. Beat eggs with salt on high speed, add condensed milk and beat for another 2 minutes.
3. Combine the sifted flour with the baking powder, mix into the dough, and at the very end add the vanilla extract.
4. Distribute 2 tbsp. dough on parchment in circles according to the size of the cakes and bake for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Beat sour cream with sugar with a mixer for about 5 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved.
6. Cut the prunes into large pieces.
7. Smear the first cake with cream, put the prunes on top – the second cake, and so on until the end.
8. Put the finished cake in the refrigerator for 3 hours to soak.
5. Milk Girl Chocolate Cake
The cake looks best if you decorate it with chocolate chips and fresh berries!
For cakes: 150 g flour, 380 ml condensed milk, 2 eggs, 30 g cocoa, 10 g baking powder, a pinch of salt.
For cream: 600 ml cream, 400 g chocolate.
1. Bring the cream to a boil, add chopped chocolate to them and stir until dissolved.
2. When the mixture has cooled, put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Beat eggs with salt, add condensed milk and mix until smooth.
4. Sift flour, combine dry ingredients with cocoa, and knead the dough.
5. 2 tbsp. spread the dough into circles-cakes on parchment and bake for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Beat the chilled cream with a mixer, brush the cakes and collect the cake.
7. Top it with the rest of the cream, put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and start decorating.