Soft and sweet bananas seem to be made for desserts. They can replace sugar, butter, and even other ingredients. We have collected for you a large selection of banana pie recipes in the oven. We chose only the most interesting and delicious!
1. Banana milk pie
A simple and quick banana pie recipe at home.
You will need: 3 bananas, 80 g butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar, 1.5 cups flour, 100 ml milk, 0.5 tsp. soda.
1. Mash bananas into porridge, mix with butter, sugar and eggs.
2. Slowly add flour and lastly add soda and milk.
3. Bake banana cake for half an hour in the oven at 200 degrees.
2. Egg-Free Banana Pie
An alternative recipe will help out if the eggs run out at home.
You will need: 2 bananas, 150 g flour, 50 g nuts, 100 g sour cream, 60 g sugar, 10 g baking powder, 50 g butter, a pinch of salt.
1. Mash ripe bananas with a fork until pureed. Add to them sour cream and chopped nuts into large crumbs.
2. Add sugar and softened butter to the dough, mix again.
3. Slowly add flour with baking powder and salt, pour the thick dough into a mold and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
3. Banana pie on kefir
The perfect cake for coffee or tea!
You will need: 2 bananas, 500 ml of kefir, 100 g of sugar, 200 g of semolina, 3 tsp. baking powder, vanillin.
1. Mix semolina with sugar, pour kefir and add vanillin with baking powder.
2. Pour half of the dough into the mold, spread out the banana circles and fill with the rest of the dough.
3. Bake for 40 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
4. Banana pie with berries
Cherries or blackcurrants are perfect – something sourer.
You will need: 125 g yogurt, 3 eggs, 250 g brown sugar, 375 g flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 100 ml vegetable oil, 2 bananas, 0.5 cups of berries.
1. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy and add yogurt. Add in the sifted flour with baking powder.
2. Slowly pour the butter into the dough, mix again and add the chopped bananas.
3. Pour into a mold, put the berries on top and bake for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Banana pie with banana sauce
Double dose of banana fun!
You will need: 5 bananas, 3 eggs, 10 tbsp. sugar and sour cream, 100 g butter, 1.5 cups flour, 1 tsp. baking powder.
1. Beat eggs, 4 tablespoons sour cream and 6 tablespoons sugar with melted butter.
2. Mix flour with baking powder, add to the mixture and knead the dough. Stir in 3 bananas, cut into small cubes.
3. Bake the cake for 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Mash the remaining bananas with sour cream and sugar in a blender, and pour the sauce over the pie.
6. Banana Oatmeal Pie
You will get a cake with a nice crispy texture.
You will need: 1 cup banana puree, 50 g butter, 2 cups oatmeal and flour, 0.5 cup nuts, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 2 tsp. baking powder, cinnamon.
1. Melt 6 tbsp. butter and half the sugar, add cereal, nuts and cinnamon.
2. Mix the remaining butter with the remaining sugar, add eggs, banana puree and flour with baking powder.
3. Put both mixtures into a mold in layers to taste and bake for about an hour in the oven at 180 degrees.
7. Banana Cheesecake
It’s not really a cheesecake, but it’s very, very close!
You will need: 200 g flour, 100 g butter, 3 eggs, 140 g brown sugar, 200 g cottage cheese, 2 bananas, 3 tbsp. sour cream, vanilla sugar.
1. Mix flour and 50 g of sugar, and rub into crumbs with cold butter. Add the egg, knead the dough and put it in the refrigerator.
2. Whisk the remaining eggs with sugar and the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
3. Put the dough into the mold and form the sides. Pour the banana-curd filling and bake for an hour at 180 degrees. Then leave the cake for another 20 minutes in the ajar oven.
8. Banana cake with chocolate and nuts
Very beautiful, tasty and satisfying!
You will need: 3 bananas, 2.5 cups flour, 0.5 tsp. salt, 150 g butter oils, 1 tsp soda, 1 glass of sugar, 2 eggs, 0.7 cups of yogurt, 120 g of chocolate, 130 g of nuts, 0.5 tsp. cinnamon.
1. Grind the bananas in a blender and beat the butter separately with 3/4 cup sugar. Add eggs to the butter, and at the end combine both mixtures with yogurt.
2. Slowly add the flour and mix with a mixer at low speed.
3. Separately, mix coarsely chopped chocolate, crushed nuts, melted butter and remaining sugar, and divide in half.
4. Put half of the dough, the nut-chocolate mixture, the second half of the dough and the rest of the mixture into the form. Bake for about 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
9. Banana Chocolate Zucchini Pie
Sounds amazing, but it’s quick and easy to make.
You will need: 1 banana, 1 zucchini, 0.5 cup chopped chocolate, 2 eggs, 0.5 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, 2 tsp. baking powder, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/3 cup milk.
1. Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa and a pinch of salt, and make a small well in the center.
2. Whisk eggs with sugar, milk and butter. Add grated zucchini and banana puree there, and put this mixture into flour.
3. Knead the dough, add chocolate, put in a mold and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
10. Banana Chocolate Rum Pie
A more classic recipe if the past is too extreme for you.
You will need: 3 bananas, 250 g butter, 250 g sugar, 100 g chocolate, 3 eggs, 300 g flour, 1 tbsp. rum, 20 g baking powder, 1.5 tsp. soda.
1. Melt butter with chocolate, sugar and rum. When the mass has cooled down a bit, add the eggs.
2. Slowly add flour with soda and baking powder to the mixture, and then – banana puree.
3. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
11. Banana coffee date cake
Moist fragrant cake that does not get stale for a very long time.
You will need: 200 ml coffee, 2 bananas, 2 tsp. soy sauce, 250 g flour, 1 cup sugar, 0.5 tsp. dry ginger, 3 tbsp. cocoa, 200 g dates, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 0.5 tsp each soda and baking powder.
1. Mash the bananas with a fork and beat with a mixer with sugar and 100 ml of fresh coffee.
2. Add flour with baking powder, soda and cocoa, and then – soy sauce, butter and coffee residues.
3. Add chopped dates to the dough, pour it into a mold and decorate with dates on top.
4. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
12. Cottage cheese banana cake
There is absolutely no flour in this pie, but there is an orange!
You will need: 3 bananas, 400 g cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. starch, 2 eggs, 4 tbsp. semolina, 1 orange, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 300 ml of yogurt, a pinch of baking powder.
1. Cut bananas into circles and mix with cottage cheese and semolina.
2. Beat the eggs with sugar until foamy and combine with the curd mixture.
3. Add baking powder and orange juice, yogurt, starch and 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
4. Beat everything with a mixer, put it in a greased and sprinkled with semolina form, and spread a few more slices of bananas and orange on top.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
13. Banana Lemon Pie
Lemon gives the cake a wonderful aroma and makes the taste more multifaceted.
You will need: 2 eggs, 0.5 cup sugar, 1 tbsp. honey, 0.5 cups of sour cream, 2 bananas, 1 tsp. baking powder, a pinch of soda, 1.5 cups flour, 40 g butter, 1 lemon, a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar.
1. In three different bowls, blend banana, lemon with 4 tablespoons of sugar and eggs with basic sugar, salt and vanilla sugar with a blender.
2. Add honey, melted butter and sour cream to the eggs. Whisk again, slowly add banana puree and flour with baking powder and soda.
3. Pour half of the dough into the mold, then the lemon filling, and the rest of the dough.
4. Bake the cake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees and grease the top with the rest of the lemon puree.
14. Caramel Banana Pie
For this cake, you can use ready-made puff pastry without yeast.
You will need: 500 g puff pastry, 3 bananas, 100 g sugar, 60 g butter, salt.
1. In a frying pan, mix sugar with a spoonful of water and bring the mixture to dissolve over medium heat. Remove from heat, add salt, add butter, pour into a pie dish and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Cut bananas into slices of about 15 mm and put in caramel.
2. Roll out the dough into a layer about 3 mm thick. Put on top of bananas and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 200 degrees. Then carefully flip the mold over.
15. Banana Carrot Cake
The best recipe for homemade banana and carrot pie.
You will need: 260 g bananas, 200 g carrots, 200 g flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon and nutmeg, 230 g brown sugar, 0.5 cup walnuts, 3 eggs, 2 tbsp. honey, ground cardamom.
1. Beat eggs with sugar, and gradually add butter there. Then add flour with baking powder, crushed nuts and all spices.
2. Grate bananas on a coarse grater, and carrots on a fine grater. Add them to the dough and mix again.
3. Bake the cake in the form for about an hour at 170 degrees.