These recipes for potatoes with mushrooms in the oven will definitely become a favorite for you, your family and guests. And all because it is difficult to find a more versatile and win-win dish that everyone will like. And we also took care of the variety!
1. Potato with mushrooms and lemon
Very fragrant and beautiful casserole in the oven!
You will need: 6 potatoes, 600 g mushrooms, 80 g parmesan, 70 g breadcrumbs, 1 lemon, 1 bunch of parsley, 10 tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper.
1. Cut the mushrooms and potatoes into slices.
2. Finely grate the cheese and mix with breadcrumbs and chopped herbs.
3. Lubricate the mold well, lay out a layer of potatoes, salt, pepper and oil fields. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs mixture.
4. Lay out a layer of mushrooms, season again and fields with butter, and cover with breadcrumbs with cheese.
5. Bake potatoes with mushrooms for an hour at 180 degrees.
2. Rustic potatoes with mushrooms
A simple homemade recipe for every day.
You will need: 6 potatoes, 700 g mushrooms, 2 onions, 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, 150 g cheese, salt.
1. Boil potatoes in their skins, peel and cut into slices 5 mm thick.
2. Cut the onion into feathers and fry it in oil until beautifully golden.
3. Separately, fry the mushrooms until the liquid has evaporated, and mix with onions.
4. Put the potatoes in a mold and brown in the oven at 200 degrees.
5. Top with onion and mushrooms, sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven until it melts.
3. Potatoes with mushrooms under sour cream and mayonnaise
Mayonnaise will add a little piquancy and a richer flavor to the sauce.
You will need: 300 g potatoes, 2 onions, 500 g mushrooms, 2 tbsp. sour cream, 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, 1 egg, 100 g cheese, spices.
1. Separately, fry the chopped onion and mushrooms. Add sour cream and spices to mushrooms.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin circles and put them on the bottom and sides of the mold. Sprinkle with spices.
3. Top with mushrooms and onions, and then grated cheese.
4. Beat the egg with mayonnaise, pour over the potatoes and bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
4. Potatoes with mushrooms, tomatoes and pesto
An interesting combination of ingredients gives a fundamentally new taste.
You will need: 5 potatoes, 3 tomatoes, 300 g mushrooms, 2 onions, 3 garlic cloves, 20 ml olive oil, salt and pepper, 30 ml cream, 1 tbsp. pesto.
1. Cut all the vegetables and mushrooms into thin circles and lay them in the form in layers until the ingredients run out.
2. Mix butter, cream, pesto, spices and crushed garlic, and pour sauce over vegetables.
3. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Potatoes with mushrooms and cheese in the oven
If you have other types of cheese, add them too!
You will need: 6 potatoes, 600 g mushrooms, 200 g mozzarella, 150 g hard cheese, 100 g feta, 2 onions, 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, 3 garlic cloves, 1 chili, 200 ml cream, 2 eggs, rosemary and spices.
1. Fry chopped garlic and chili peppers in vegetable oil, add onion and rosemary there.
2. In the same pan, put the chopped mushrooms, season and fry until golden.
3. Boil potatoes in their skins, peel and cut into circles.
4. Beat eggs with cream and grated hard cheese.
5. Layer mushrooms, mozzarella, potatoes, feta, cheese filling and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Potato with mushrooms in soy sauce
If you want variety, add Asian spices.
You will need: 5 potatoes, 400 g mushrooms, 1 leek, 3 garlic cloves, chili, 5 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tomato, ginger, spices, 1 tsp. sesame oil, 1 tbsp. olive oil.
1. Mix oil with soy sauce, grated ginger, crushed garlic and crushed chili. Add spices to taste.
2. Chop potatoes and peeled tomato, coarsely chop the leek with mushrooms and put the vegetables in a sleeve.
3. Pour everything with sauce and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Potatoes with mushrooms in tomato-sour cream sauce
Mushrooms are rarely cooked with tomatoes, and in vain!
You will need: 900 g potatoes, 300 g mushrooms, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 40 g butter, 1 tbsp. tomato paste, 2 tbsp. sour cream, 1 tbsp. flour, 2 cloves of garlic, herbs and spices.
1. Cut potatoes, mushrooms and carrots. Chop the onion, fry it in butter and mix with flour.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients for the sauce and pour over the vegetables.
3. Put everything in a mold, cover with foil and bake for half an hour at 180 degrees. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Potatoes with mushrooms and eggs
A light and hearty dish is suitable even for breakfast, when you need to gain more strength.
You will need: 500 g potatoes, 250 g mushrooms, 1 onion, 4 eggs, spices, herbs, vegetable oil.
1. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil until half cooked.
2. Cut and fry together mushrooms with onions in spices.
3. Arrange the potatoes in 4 forms, put the mushrooms on top, pour over the egg and sprinkle with herbs.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Potatoes with mushrooms and bacon in the oven
Recipe for a quick and inexpensive lunch for a large family!
You will need: 14 potatoes, 200 g bacon, 400 g mushrooms, 50 g mayonnaise, 20 g butter, spices, salt.
1. Cut the mushrooms, mix them with mayonnaise and spices, and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Slice a potato and brush with butter, and put a piece of bacon into each cut.
3. Put the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, put the mushrooms on it, and bake for another 20 minutes.
10. Potatoes with mushrooms and beets
Mushrooms with beets give a very interesting and unusual combination.
You will need: 800 g potatoes, 1 beetroot, 1 carrot, 200 g mushrooms, 3 garlic cloves, salt, spices, vegetable oil.
1. Cut all the vegetables into large cubes, put in a mold, tighten with foil and send for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Chop the mushrooms and fry them in a little oil. Mix with spices.
3. Put the mushrooms on the vegetables and bake for another 15 minutes without foil.
11. Potatoes with mushrooms and sausages
Fast, simple and a little unexpected!
You will need: 600 g potatoes, 200 g mushrooms, 200 g sausages, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 50 ml vegetable oil, 1 bay leaf, 200 ml water, herbs and spices.
1. Cut the potatoes into cubes and lightly boil.
2. Coarsely chop the onion and carrot, fry them for a couple of minutes and add chopped mushrooms there.
3. Cut sausages into circles and stew with vegetables for 4 minutes.
4. Put everything together with potatoes in a mold or sleeve, add spices and herbs, add water and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
12. Potatoes with mushrooms and chicken hearts
You can bake it in the form or sleeve, or you can – in pots.
You will need: 1 kg of potatoes, 600 g of chicken hearts, 300 g of mushrooms, 1 carrot, 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 500 ml of cream, herbs, spices.
1. Cut carrots with onions into mushrooms and lightly fry them in a pan.
2. Add hearts there and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
3. Chop potatoes, garlic and herbs, mix, drizzle with oil and season.
4. Lay out layers of hearts with vegetables, potatoes and more hearts. Pour all the cream and a fraction of boiling water.
5. Bake under foil or under a lid for about 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees.
13. Potato-accordion with mushrooms
The original format for serving baked potatoes in the oven.
You will need: 5 potatoes, 100 g mushrooms, herbs and spices, 2 tsp. vegetable oil.
1. Finely chop the mushrooms and mix with herbs and spices.
2. In each potato, make deep cuts, but not completely. Carefully spread the layers apart and put the filling there.
3. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and bake for 30-40 minutes under foil at 200 degrees. At the end, remove the foil and brown a little.
14. Potatoes with dried mushrooms and chicken in pots
If you don’t have fresh mushrooms, we have found a way!
You will need: 4 potatoes, 50 g dried mushrooms, 2 onions, 0.5 cups of milk, spices, 1 chicken fillet, 1 tsp. flour, 0.5 cups of mushroom broth.
1. Cut the meat into pieces and fry in spices.
2. Soak the mushrooms, chop and lightly fry them together with the onion.
3. Put chopped potatoes, mushrooms and meat in a pot.
4. Lightly fry the flour, pour in the mushroom broth, stir and add the milk with spices.
5. Pour the sauce over the pots and put in the oven for an hour at 180 degrees.
15. Potatoes in the oven with forest mushrooms
A recipe for real mushroom pickers who are not interested in just champignons!
You will need: 1 kg potatoes, 500 g wild mushrooms, 1 onion, 300 g cream, 2 eggs, 1 garlic clove, salt and pepper, 200 g cheese.
1. Cut the mushrooms and fry them with onions over medium heat until the moisture evaporates.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin slices and put one layer into the dish.
3. Whip cream with eggs, spices and crushed garlic. Add shredded cheese to it.
4. Pour a little sauce over the potatoes, put the mushrooms in, fields again.
5. Continue alternating layers, and at the end, pour the remaining sauce on top.
6. Cover with foil and bake for an hour at 180 degrees, then remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.