Tender ribs are good both for dinner and for the festive table. Only now it can be difficult to cook them, and for the first time it’s generally hard to understand how to approach them. Therefore, keep 10 step-by-step recipes for pork ribs in the oven!
1. Pork Ribs in Honey Garlic Sauce
The longer you keep the ribs in the oven, the more tender they turn out.
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 5 tsp. honey, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp. paprika, turmeric and mustard, 2 bay leaves, 2 cinnamon sticks, 0.5 cups of water, salt and pepper, vegetable oil.
1. Divide the ribs into pieces, salt and pepper and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Roll them in paprika and turmeric with vegetable oil and rub well. Put bay leaf, cinnamon and mustard on top, and send for an hour in the oven at 180 degrees.
3. Dilute honey in warm water, add crushed garlic and ribs with this mixture. Put the dish back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
2. Pork ribs with curry in the oven
The tomato-mustard curry marinade gives the ribs a rich flavor.
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 5 tbsp. teriyaki soy sauce, 2 tsp tomato paste, 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard, 0.5 tsp each paprika and black pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp each. curry and thyme.
1. Divide the ribs into segments and prepare the marinade from all the ingredients.
2. Put the ribs in a marinade bag, mix and refrigerate for an hour.
3. Bake in the sleeve for an hour at 160 degrees. Cut the sleeve and bake for another 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees for a beautiful crust.
3. Pork ribs with tkemali sauce
Fragrant tkemali sauce with its expressive sweet and sour notes is ideally combined with pork ribs.
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 3 tbsp. tkemali, 3 tbsp. yogurt, 3 tbsp. soy sauce, salt, vegetables to taste.
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and add your favorite spices if you like.
2. Separate the ribs and marinate them in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or better – all night.
3. Cut the vegetables into large pieces, and put the ribs on top.
4. Pour over the rest of the sauce and bake for about 50 minutes at 200 degrees under foil, and then another half hour without it.
4. Pork ribs with sage in the oven
You can add any fragrant herbs.
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 1.5 tsp. honey, 1 tsp adjika, 2 tbsp. wine vinegar, 3 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp paprika, 2 cloves of garlic, 0.5 tsp each salt, black pepper and hot pepper, sage.
1. Mix oil, adjika, honey and spices until smooth and marinate the ribs for at least an hour.
2. Put them in a mold, spread the sage leaves on top and cover with foil.
3. Bake for an hour at 190 degrees, remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Pork ribs with quince and apples
Here and the unusual taste of the ribs, and immediately ready-made side dish!
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 2 quinces, 1 apple, 2 carrots, black and allspice, salt.
1. Roll the ribs in pepper and salt and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Cut the carrot into cubes, the apple into slices, and the quince into cubes.
3. Put the carrots, ribs, apples, ribs and quince into the mold. Pour in about 200 ml of water and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 1.5 hours at 180 degrees.
6. BBQ pork ribs
Another variation of a spicy marinade for ribs in the oven.
You will need: 750 g pork ribs, 3 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 cm ginger root, 1 chili pepper, 1 tbsp. sesame oil and tomato sauce, 1 tsp each. paprika and garlic powder, salt, sesame.
1. Grate the ginger, finely chop the chili and mix them with the rest of the marinade ingredients.
2. Put the ribs in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours under a film. Half an hour before cooking salt.
3. Bake the ribs in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees under foil, and then another 15 minutes at 200 without it. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
7. Pork ribs in soy sauce
Soy sauce is used in almost all marinades, but in this recipe it is the real star.
You will need: 1.5 kg pork ribs, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 tbsp. ground chili and ginger, 8 cloves of garlic, half an onion, 200 ml of soy sauce.
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, chop the onion and garlic and add it there.
2. Leave the ribs in the sauce overnight or at least 4 hours.
3. Put the ribs without onions and garlic on parchment and put them in the oven for 2 hours at 160 degrees.
8. Pork ribs in sour cream and brine
You definitely haven’t tried anything like this at home!
You will need: 1.5 kg pork ribs, 300 g pickled cucumbers, 300 g onions, 400 g sour cream, 100 ml cucumber pickle, 1 tsp. mustard, a pinch of salt.
1. Randomly chop the onion with cucumbers, mix with the ribs and leave for an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Put the ribs in a mold and send for 3 hours in the oven at 160 degrees under the foil.
3. Let the meat cool without removing the foil. Remove the onions and cucumbers and fry the ribs in a dry frying pan until golden. Put them back into shape.
4. Mix the sauce, bring to a boil and pour over the ribs. Bake for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Pork ribs in sauerkraut
An unusual combination gives the same unusual result!
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 1 kg sauerkraut, 2 garlic, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 onion, 150 g bacon, dried mushrooms or berries to taste, 4 bay leaves, 4 cloves, prunes, 1 tsp. cumin, 2 tsp marjoram, salt and pepper.
1. Salt the ribs and fry them in vegetable oil, and then set aside.
2. In the same pan, fry the bacon with onion and grated garlic. Add cabbage with all spices for a few minutes.
3. Put half of the cabbage in the form, put the ribs on top, and then the remaining cabbage. Arrange mushrooms, berries and prunes, and cover with foil.
4. Bake the ribs in the oven for 2 hours at 180 degrees.
10. Festive Pork Rib Crown
The best serving of pork ribs to the festive table!
You will need: 1 kg pork ribs, 4 tbsp. soy sauce, sea salt, 3 tbsp. cane sugar, 3 potatoes, 1 onion, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, pepper.
1. Cut out small sections of meat between the ribs so that the bones are ajar. Cut off everything else too.
2. Marinate the ribs in 3 tbsp. soy sauce, half sugar and salt for an hour.
3. Wrap the ribs around a suitable shape, secure the edges with toothpicks and tie with string. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Cut the rest of the meat, marinate in the remaining sauce with sugar and spices, and then fry it with chopped potatoes and onions.
5. Remove the mold from the ribs and fill the void with potatoes and meat. Put in the oven for another 15 minutes at 190 degrees.